Partner Profile: Intel
Nth Generation is a top-level Platinum member of the Intel® Technology Provider Program, reserved for the industry’s most accomplished solution providers. Nth Generation is also a longstanding member of the Intel Solution Provider Advisory Council, helping to direct the new technology innovations that drive Nth’s solutions. This close relationship with a world-recognized technology leader gives Nth a competitive edge for receiving the products, resources and training to deliver breakthrough IT solutions with confidence:
Nth Generation helps clients shrink data center size, complexity and TCO while maximizing processor usage with a new generation of server systems based on the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/1600 product families.
• Calculate your potential cost savings with Intel’s Server Refresh Savings Estimator (tool)
• Read about the new Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family at the heart of a flexible, highly efficient datacenter. (PDF)
• Learn about the performance advantages of the new Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family. (PDF)
• Learn how VMware and the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family deliver availability, performance and flexibility for IT organizations. (PDF)
Intel® technology is central to Nth Generation’s vision for an HP-based “hybrid cloud” architecture that combines traditional IT environments with public and private cloud capabilities. Through its Intel® Cloud Builders program and initiatives such as Cloud 2015, Intel is working with Nth and others to realize seamless, scalable cloud infrastructures in healthcare and other Nth Generation client environments.
• Learn about the Intel Cloud Computing 2015 Vision (video link)
• Read the “HP CloudSystem with Intel Security Technologies” brochure (PDF)
• Read how Nth Generation and Intel deploy the hybrid cloud in healthcare. (PDF)
• Read about secure, scalable Intel Xeon processors at the heart of the next-gen cloud. (PDF)
Intel® vPro™ technology built into 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors delivers hardware-assisted security and manageability as well as energy-efficient IT. Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) enables hardware-based virtualization for PCs for centralized management.
• View the “What is Desktop Virtualization?” video (video link)
• Read the “Benefits of Client-Side Virtualization” Solution Brief (PDF)
• Read the “New Power for Datacenter Virtualization” Solution Brief (PDF)
• Read the “Optimizing Server Virtualization” solution brief (PDF)
Nth Generation helps its SMB customers get more value for their IT budget by migrating business-critical applications away from proprietary platforms to one based on HP servers powered by the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600/1600 product families. Nth and Intel helps clients identify the opportunities for reducing costs and improving agility with Intel technology-based solutions.
High Performance Computing
Intel’s HPC technologies and new performance capabilities help Nth Generation create scalable, energy-efficient solutions optimized for highly complex computing environments. Intel takes the complexity out of deploying high performance clusters with resources such as the Intel HPC Developer Center and Intel® Cluster Ready.
• Read how the new Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family lies at the heart of high performance computing. (PDF)
Ask for a free assessment
Learn how Nth Generation can help you migrate to a seamless hybrid platform based on HP servers and the enhanced performance of the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600/1600 product families – delivering scalable performance, security, manageability and cost savings.
Contact us now to see if you’re eligible for a free assessment.