Current Opportunities to Join the Nth Team
Job Opportunities - Nth Values and Benefits
Nth Generation Computing, Inc., is Southern California's leading implementer of information technology solutions. For more than eighteen (18) years, Nth has developed best-practice offerings and project management skills to position, design, integrate, deliver, implement, and support High-Availability Computing Environments, Storage Area Networks, and Data Protection & Backup Solutions.
HP has acknowledged Nth's leadership with its "HP Storage Partner of the Year" award three of the last four years - recognizing the volume and quality of enterprise solutions installed.
Nth Generation's Credentials
- HP Enterprise Storage Elite partner – HP storage partner status
- HP Platinum Partner – HP's highest systems partner status
- VMware Value Added Reseller & Value Added Consultant
- Microsoft Certified Gold Partner
- Brocade Fabric Partner.
- CommVault Enterprise Solution Partner
- Six (6) Master ASE SAN Architects
- Five (5) Microsoft Certified System Engineers (MCSE)
- Five (5) VMware Certified Professionals (VCP)
- 500+ High-Availability Server and Storage Area Networks implemented - Plus hundreds of Storage Arrays/solutions tested in our lab or onsite at client locations or used for classroom training.
Nth Generation has two Southern California offices: Corporate Headquarters in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego and a satellite office in Irvine. Relocation will not be provided.
Nth Generation is currently seeking hardworking, successful individuals for the following roles:
Senior IT Sales Position
Prospecting new accounts and developing business within existing accounts to solicit sales by working closely with NTH's extensive technical bench of Subject Matter Experts, Practice Leads, Solution Architects, Solution Engineers, Certified Project Managers, Inside Sales Reps, as well as NTH's Outbound Marketing team to provide innovative enterprise technology solutions and services, to enable our clients to achieve efficiency, simplicity and profitability.
Project Manager - Junior
Coordinate enterprise infrastructure projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes tracking orders, facilitate planning meetings, and over-seeing the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants, in a multi project environment, in order to deliver projects according to plan. This role requires strong multitasking, organizational and customer service skills. A Junior Project Manager must gain a technical understanding of mission critical enterprise architecture and applications as it relates to our 5 core solution areas as listed below:
* Server Consolidation & Virtualization
* Desktop Virtualization & Centralized Management
* Storage Consolidation & Virtualization
* Data Protection and Business Continuance
* Compliance and Business Services
Responsible for the technical support of the Sales team through generating configuration, price sourcing and sales administration. This position will work closely with Sales Account Managers, vendor partners and other departments in handling orders and providing customer service.