IT Consolidation Saves Money and Increases IT Efficiency
As organizations grow, so do the IT infrastructures required to support their daily operations. Often, the result is a distributed mix of multivendor servers and storage devices. Managing this often chaotic environment can be time consuming and costly.
Nth Generation's IT Consolidation consulting and solutions help organizations regain control of their IT environments by eliminating under and over-provisioned silos of technology to create a consolidated infrastructure that can adapt to changing business needs. As a VMware Value Added Consultant (VAC), Nth offers unparalleled expertise in server virtualization, the fastest growing area of IT Consolidation. Contact Nth today to arrange for a Virtualization Appraisal.
Nth's IT Consolidation solutions help organizations:
- Reduce cost, time and effort required to manage complex IT environments
- Free IT staff to focus on innovation rather than routine support tasks
- Reduce unplanned downtime by building in better security, high availability and disaster recovery capabilities
- Improve service levels with more reliable, higher performance, carefully integrated solutions
With decades of experience providing IT Consolidation services, Nth Generation has the expertise to develop and deliver cost-effective consolidation solutions based on:
- The latest in server virtualization software and techniques, along with a broad portfolio of high performance, scalable servers (including HP's breakthrough C-class BladeSystems) that deliver unparalleled reliability and security
- Cost effective enterprise storage and backup products that provide outstanding capacity, performance, scalability and ease of use
- Real world experience and technical expertise from successfully implementing and managing dozens of enterprise-level IT consolidation projects
- Lifecycle support services to ensure the performance, reliability and return on investment of every solution we install
Can Nth Generation's IT Consolidation services help your organization? Take our short IT Consolidation quiz and find out now.
Information for every phase of your SAN.
How to Evaluate, Plan & Design,
Implement, Manage & Enhance a SAN
See the latest class schedule for
hands-on technical training with top
instructors in our $2M lab!