Data and Information Management
The explosion of information is a megatrend that will only increase as more information is generated, collected, stored and managed – while new uses for it are continually being discovered. Successful enterprises are looking for innovative and cost-effective ways to deal with this tidal wave of information.
Nth Generation has researched, identified and performed extensive testing on information management solutions at Nth Labs, our $6,000,000, state-of-the-art interoperability lab is Southern California. We continually evaluate the latest best-of-breed technologies that address this growing IT challenge.
Nth Generation’s Data and Information Management solutions help clients develop new ways to leverage data, mitigate risk, meet compliance obligations and control data management costs.
Nth’s Data and Information Management solutions address:
- Data Protection – Backups to disk and/or tape
- Data De-duplication – On primary and secondary storage; appliance and software-based
- Data Encryption – On disk and tape
- Data Replication – Synchronous, asynchronous, snapshot-based and continuous data protection (CDP)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity – Remote data replication; plan, design and implementation of the “Failover and Failback” capabilities of business applications
- Data Archiving – E-mail and unstructured data files
- Content Indexing and Search – For increased productivity
- E-Discovery Readiness – Via Content Indexing and Search solutions
- Information Management – Integrating information across the enterprise to allow informed decisions, meet compliance requirements and reduce the cost of document and information management
Contact Nth Generation today to learn how our Data & Information Management solutions can help your organization solve these key challenges.